Todd Anderson | Estate Planning
Lynch Dallas, P.C.
526 Second Avenue SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Todd Anderson | Lynch Dallas, P.C.
Mr. Anderson regularly represents individuals with matters pertaining to estate planning, probate and trust administrations and tax planning. Such representation involves advising and assisting clients to properly structure their estate plans in order to accomplish their estate plan goals and objectives in an efficient and tax effective manner. Mr. Anderson also counsels and guides individuals through the procedures relating to the administration of estates and trusts, including fiduciary (estate and trust) income tax, Iowa inheritance tax and federal estate tax planning.
In addition, Mr. Anderson deals extensively with corporate and business matters, including working with clients involving entity selection, establishment of business entities, business succession planning, preparation of employment agreements, asset and stock purchase/sale agreements and the drafting of contracts. He also regularly represents clients on a variety of real estate transactions, including real estate purchase/sale agreements, title corrective work, lease agreements, like-kind tax deferred exchanges and other real estate work.
- University of Iowa (J.D., 1988) with distinction
- Wartburg College (B.A., 1985) magna cum laude
Active or formerly active in the following organizations:
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member
- Linn County Bar Association, Member (President (2012-2013), Treasurer (2004-2011) and former
- Member of the Board of Governors)
- Cedar Rapids Estate Planning Council (Former Member of the Board of Directors)
- Iowa Academy of Trust and Estate Council
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America for work in the practice areas of Business Organizations (including LLCs and partnerships) and Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law (2016 – 2019)
- Leadership for Five Seasons graduate, Cedar Rapids Chamber of Commerce (1993)
Additional Biographical Information
- Sunrise Rotary Member (since 1989) and Foundation Chair (2016 to 2020)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters (Former President and Member of the Board of Directors)
- First Lutheran Church Trust Council (Former President)
- Cedar Rapids Jaycees (Former Board Member)
- Iowa Legal Aid Volunteer