Tiffany Debruin |
DeBruin Law, PLLC
321 W. Lake Lansing Rd
East Lansing, MI 48823
Tiffany Debruin | DeBruin Law, PLLC
Tiffany’s passion is fighting for people who may not have the opportunity to fight for themselves and being the voice for people who may not have a voice in the legal system. She was born and raised in Ohio and attended college at Malone University in Canton, Ohio. She attended law school at Capital University Law School and practiced in Ohio for 5 years before moving to Michigan and opening a solo practice in 2011.
She truly loves her job and has a desire to work in a profession that allows her to live the values instilled in her through her upbringing and education. She finds this work not only important but incredibly rewarding. Her main area of practice is criminal defense and due to her background in family law, she handles custody, divorce, child support and child neglect cases a well. Lastly, she handles some basic estate planning.
She is fortunate to be involved in various professional organizations including The Michigan Association of OWI Attorneys (MIAOWIA), and different sections of the State Bar of Michigan as well as serving as training faculty for the Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan. Additionally, she served as the Clinton County Bar Association president for 2 years.
She assures her clients that she will always represent them in a manner that is professional while working every angle of a case to diligently defend their rights. She truly loves her job and would be honored to assist you with your legal needs.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Malone University, Canton, Ohio
- Major: Business Administration
- Michigan, 2011
- Ohio, 2006
- Super Lawyers 2022 nomination
Classes & Seminars
- Trainer for CDAM
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan, Member, 2013 to Present
- Michigan Association of OWI Attorneys, Member
- Ingham County Bar Association
- Clinton County Bar Association (Vice President: 2018, President: 2019)
- American Bar Association
- Michigan State Bar Criminal Jurisprudence and Practice Committee
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
Current Employment Position