Stephanie Kleyh |
Sexton, Bender, Hill & Steinman, P.C.
2900 Brooktree Lane
Gladstone, MO 64119
Stephanie Kleyh | Sexton, Bender, Hill & Steinman, P.C.
Stephanie R. Kleyh is an estate planning and business law attorney from Liberty, Missouri, who uses a client-centered approach in creating custom plans for her clients.
After graduating from Liberty High School, Ms. Kleyh attended Central Methodist University, in Fayette, Missouri, where she played third base for the softball team and graduated summa cum laude with a degree in Business Management. While at CMU, Ms. Kleyh discovered her passion for business law and her desire to help small business owners kick start their ventures, so she decided to pursue a legal education.
Ms. Kleyh received her law degree, with an emphasis in Business and Entrepreneurial Law, from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, graduating cum laude. At UMKC, Ms. Kleyh actively participated in the law school’s Entrepreneurial Legal Services Clinic, where she aided under-funded entrepreneurs in developing functioning business plans. Throughout law school, Ms. Kleyh found that her love for planning was not limited to business ventures, but included estate planning as well. Now, Ms. Kleyh works diligently to develop high-quality estate and business plans for a wide variety of clients throughout the Kansas City area. Ms. Kleyh also enjoys assisting clients with various probate procedures, including decedent’s estates and guardianships, should those become necessary.
In her spare time, Ms. Kleyh enjoys spending time with her husband, Jake, and four children, Kennedy, James, Madison, and Quincy, reading, going on walks, and cheering on the Royals and Chiefs.
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, 2014, cum laude
- Juris Doctor with an emphasis in Business and Entrepreneurial Law
- Literary Editor of the UMKC Law Review
Central Methodist University, 2011, summa cum laude
- B.S. in Business Management
- Minors in Mathematics and Spanish
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Clay County Bar Association
- Platte County Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City
- East Clay Rotary Club – Liberty, Missouri
- President, July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020
- Association for Women Lawyers Connections Mentorship Program, Class of 2016