Scott Walker |
SK Walker Law, LLC
208 N Market St
Marion, IL 62959
Scott Walker | SK Walker Law, LLC
As a dedicated and persuasive litigator, I have a demonstrated record of successfully delivering favorable resolutions to complex legal matters. My many years of diverse work history in mining, manufacturing & construction combined with leadership in high-pressure situations as a decorated Marine Corp combat veteran who served in Operation Desert Storm and an as Illinois National Guard combat veteran who served in Operation Enduring Freedom, allows me to bring a unique perspective to the practice of law.
My diligence in representing client interests has resulted in many dismissals, favorable judgments, and advantageous settlements & verdicts. Also, I am devoted to aiding employers with bringing in skilled workers for agriculture and complying with complex, ever changing legal parameters.
Recognized by constituents and outside legal firms for exuding clarity in ambiguous situations, I interact & build trusting relationships with individuals from diverse backgrounds (blue & white collar), co-counsel, key stakeholders, and decision-makers.
Currently serving on Southern Illinois University’s Economics External Advisory Board and as counsel for a nationally recognized charity & an internationally recognized charitable organization.
Successfully litigated, mediated, settled, or contributed to numerous cases in multiple areas of the law that represent the following:
- National Qui Tam Lawsuits (The False Claims Act) / Fraud & Deceit w/ Massive ESI Production & Analysis
- DOL/WHD – H2A Program Compliance, Inspection, & Defense
- Contract Drafting, Administration, & Litigation
- Business & Corporation Litigation & Formation
- Bankruptcy & Collections
- Real Estate transactions, litigations, & Foreclosures
- Trust, Estates, Wills & Powers of Attorney
- Personal Injury, Product Liability, & Mass Tort