Ronald Foster |
Ronald L. Foster Attorney At Law
3380 Chicago Drive
Hudsonville, MI 49426
Ronald Foster | Ronald L. Foster Attorney At Law
- Licensed Michigan Attorney since 1993
- Serving clients in Allegan, Kent, Muskegon and Ottawa Counties
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Cornerstone University, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Davenport University, Caledonia, Michigan
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Spring Arbor University, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Special Appointment Business Faculty, Cornerstone University, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Program Representative State Court Administrative Office, Child Welfare Services, Foster Care Review Board
- Board Member and Legal Counsel, Friends of Kibbusse, Inc.
- Attended Northern Michigan University, and graduated from Pacific Lutheran University, Fuller Theological Seminary and Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
- B.A. Ed., M.A.Th., M.Div., D.Min., J.D.
- Former Legislative Liaison, Michigan Family Forum, Lansing, Michigan, 1990-1993
- Former church Pastor, 1974 – 1989
- Graduate of Gwinn High School, Gwinn, MI.
- Married for 40 years and father of three adopted children
- Adjunct Instructor, Grace Christian University, 2021-2022
- Legal Counsel, Upper Peninsula Bible Camp, Little Lake, Michigan.