Robert Frie |
Frie, Arndt, Danborn & Thiessen P.C.
7400 Wadsworth Boulevard
Arvada, CO 80003
Robert Frie | Frie, Arndt, Danborn & Thiessen P.C.
Bob Frie is the founding partner of Frie, Arndt, Danborn & Thiessen P.C. He graduated in 1971 from the University of Notre Dame School of Law. Bob began his legal practice in Arvada in 1971 and has been an active part of the community since that time. He received the Award of Merit from the Jefferson County Bar Association in 2012 and Best Attorney in Jefferson County in 2012. Throughout his legal career spanning more than 4 decades, Bob served as the Mayor of Arvada three separate times, the most recent in 2011, for a total of 20 years of service as Mayor.
Bob is an expert in elder law, estate planning, Powers of Attorney, Guardianships, preparation of Wills, Trusts, and Estate tax planning. Bob has 40 years of experience in business matters such as the purchase and sale of businesses, business leases, partnership buyouts, formation of LLC’s and corporations and shareholder agreements.
Few lawyers have more real estate experience than Bob Frie. He can help you with your real estate problems.
Mr. Frie has recently had a trial in a business dispute defending a claim by a buyer. He also recently tried a case defending a Personal Representative of a probate estate against an unhappy heir. Both cases were decided in our favor and our clients were awarded attorneys fees.
HONORS & AWARDS:
- First Judicial District (Jefferson County) Bar Association Award of Merit – 2004, (The Bar Association’s Highest Honor)
- Law Firm of the Year awarded by Metropolitan Volunteers Lawyer committee of the Colorado Bar Association for 2005
- Bar Fellow of the Colorado Bar Foundation, Colorado Bar Association – 2008 to present
- Awarded an “AV” rating from Martindale Hubble (a national publication listing each attorney in the U.S.A.), which is the highest rating possible for that publication for legal ability and ethical standards.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Holy Family High School, Personal Appointment by Most Reverend Charles J. Chaput, O.F.M. Cap., Archbishop of Denver, from July 1, 2003 to August 2008.
- Received “Best Attorney” award from Best of Jeffco – Reader’s Choice Awards, The Arvada Press Newspapers, 2012
ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Affiliated Lakeside National Bank, Denver, Colorado, 1989-1995
Member, Board of Directors, Trust Committee, 1990-1995
- Metropolitan Lawyer Referral Service, 1987-1997
Board of Directors
- Red Rocks Community College Foundation, 1999-2003
Board of Directors
- March 2003 to present a member of the Board of Directors of Ride Provide, Inc. d/b/a “The A Line”, a non-profit corporation providing transit and bus services from Arvada to Denver International Airport
- Arvada Fire Protection District, 2002-2006
Board of Directors (elected)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
City of Arvada, Mayor, 1981 – 1989, 1991 – 1999, 2007 – 2011