Richard Samuel Bower | Estate Planning
Morris Bower & Haws PLLC
(208) 345 - 3333
12550 W. Explorer Drive
Boise, ID 83713
Monday to Friday, 8AM–5PM
Saturday to Sunday, Closed
Richard Samuel Bower | Morris Bower & Haws PLLC
Ricky practices in the areas of business counseling, real estate, and family wealth management. He represents a wide variety of businesses, including closely-held, private and publicly-held companies, nonprofit organizations, lending institutions, dental practices, and medical practices. He consults clients regarding business organization, corporate governance, general corporate structuring, buy-sell agreements, licensing and various distribution agreements, and all types of contracts necessary to a company’s business operation. Ricky also assists clients with trademarks and other intellectual property.
Ricky’s real estate practice includes the drafting of purchase and sale agreements and related loan documents, various lease agreements, and other agreements related to real property.
Ricky’s family wealth management practice involves the drafting of wills, trusts and all types of estate planning documents, including revocable and irrevocable trusts, succession planning and other income and estate tax-reduction mechanisms. Ricky also assists clients with probate and intestate succession.
Ricky has also been actively involved in the legal community, having served in leadership positions of the Idaho State Bar Business and Corporate Law Section and the J. Reuben Clark Law Society’s Boise Chapter. Ricky is also a member of the ISB Real Property Section as well as the and ISB Taxation, Probate & Trust Law Section. Ricky also served as the attorney advisor for Nampa School District’s mock trial team.
Ricky was born in Caldwell, Idaho and graduated from Skyview High School in Nampa, Idaho. In college, Ricky played basketball for the Ricks College Vikings, Wisconsin Badgers and BYU Cougars. Ricky was inducted into the Skyview Athletics Hall of Fame in 2011. Ricky is the founder and operator of the youth basketball program, the Idaho Stags.
- Judge Dee V. Benson United States District Court for the District of Utah
- J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University, J.D., 2010
- Romney Institute of Public Management, Brigham Young University, M.P.A., 2007
- Brigham Young University, B.A. Accounting, 2005
- “Mentoring That Helps in a ‘Big’ Way,” The Advocate, Official Publication of the Idaho State Bar (June/July 2015)
- Represented a real estate investment fund in the purchase of numerous commercial properties throughout the western United States.
- Negotiated and prepared numerous commercial lease agreements and related documents.
- Formed numerous new business entities.
- Represented various small businesses in the sale of those businesses, and investors in the purchase of similar small businesses, including multiple insurance agencies, dental practices, pest control companies, a construction supply and rental company, software developer, and different franchise businesses.
- Prepared numerous wills and trusts.