Randall Jeffs |
Jeffs & Jeffs
90 North 100 E
P.O. Box 888
Provo, UT 84603
Randall Jeffs | Jeffs & Jeffs
Randall is a detail-oriented litigator with experience in both adjudicative and administrative disputes and appellate practice.He handles all types of litigation, including contract, small business, non-compete, real property, probate, trust and water disputes. He also handles employment and personal injury matters.
Randall was appointed by the Utah Supreme Court in 2014 to serve on its Ethics and Discipline Committee and continues to serve on that adjudicative panel.
- Executive Committee of the Litigation Section of the Utah State Bar
- American Inns of Court I, 2007-present (currently in the leadership of this organization).
- Central Utah Bar Association
Randall is married with five children. He enjoys spending time with his family, reading, and enjoying the outdoors.
- Real estate and land use litigation
- Private property disputes
- Municipal and zoning enforcement disputes
- Development and subdivision approval disputes
- Commercial litigation
- Contract disputes
- Noncompete and confidentiality agreements
- Promissory notes and mortgages and personal property disputes
- Probate, trust and guardianship litigation
- Guardianship and conservatorship conflicts
- Will contests and trust distribution conflicts
- Personal injury litigation
- Landlord and tenant law
- Residential and commercial evictions
- Water law litigation
- Employment law litigation
- J.D., 2008, Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark School of Law
- B.A., 2003, International Studies and Economics, Brigham Young University