Joseph Tramuta | Estate Planning
Minnella, Tramuta & Edwards, Attorneys At Law
40 Middlebury Road
Middlebury, CT 06762
Monday to Friday, 8AM–5:30PM
Saturday to Sunday, Closed
Joseph Tramuta | Minnella, Tramuta & Edwards, Attorneys At Law
Joseph Tramuta was born in Waterbury, Connecticut. He attended Providence College graduating cum laude with a degree in Business Management. Mr. Tramuta then received his Juris Doctorate from Gonzaga University School of Law. He has practiced law in the State of Connecticut for the past thirty one years.
Presently, Mr. Tramuta is the Managing Partner of Minnella, Tramuta and Edwards, LLC. He is the Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors for Boys and Girls Village, a non-profit that assists troubled and at risk youths. Mr. Tramuta was formerly the President of New England Stone, LLC and was the Executive Vice-President of a medical device company. He also serves on the Board of Directors for the Connecticut Italian-American Bar Association and is an Incorporator for Milford Hospital. Mr. Tramuta and his family have resided in Milford for the past fourteen years.
Attorney Joseph Tramuta’s extensive experience as both a corporate executive and an attorney is invaluable to his clients. His combined business and legal experience provides him with a unique perspective and an in-depth understanding of the challenges his clients face.
Attorney Tramuta’s legal experience encompasses finance, business, corporate, commercial, international, real estate and personal injury law. He is a proven financial and managerial corporate executive and equally adept at identifying funding sources and presenting to potential investors, strategic partners and clients.
- Highlights of Attorney Tramuta’s experience and qualifications include the following with commercial construction, real estate, medical and international business:
- Experience encompasses international business development and the establishment of strategic business relationships, both with domestic and international firms.
- Instrumental in working with national franchisor, Auntie Anne’s Pretzel, to manage the purchase of two franchisees; procure two SBA loans to finance the purchase; and, negotiate new commercial lease locations in Manhattan.
- Orchestrated the closing of a $1 million sale of commercial condominium property in Danbury.
- Successfully negotiated a complex $2.2 million commercial sale of a mixed-use property. The complexity of the transaction was due to numerous environmental issues, multiple partners, and, easement conflicts.
- Orchestrated the merger of a construction-related firm with strategic partners. Oversaw, managed and consolidated personnel and accounts for both companies.
- Effectively engineered the advancement of a corporation from a developmental stage to a multinational business with substantial revenue and profits.
- Developed and controlled budgets, negotiated loans, determined capital requirements, supervised preparation of financial reports, and managed assets.
- Extensively engaged in the establishment of contractual relationships, FDA approval process, protection of patents and trademarks, financing, and tax management for a medical firm.
- Oversaw expansion from one facility to over three-hundred centers in sixteen countries.
- Closed the largest commercial contract in one company’s history, totaling $1.25 million for sixty-two high-end condominiums in downtown Boston.
- Successfully sought cash-infusion and private financing for business growth.
- Responsible for shareholder and director communication/reporting, including organizing and presenting corporate data at shareholder and director meetings.
- Facilitated ISO 9000, TUV, CE, CSA, and UL audit and approval processes.