Jerome Bowen | Estate Planning
Bowen Law Offices
9960 W. Cheyenne Ave Suite 250
Las Vegas, NV 89129
Jerome Bowen | Bowen Law Offices
JEROME R. BOWEN was born in Denver, Colorado on May 22, 1963. He received his Bachelor of Science Degree from University of Utah in 1988. During which he attended honors programs at Cambridge University in England, George Washington University, and the American University in Paris, France. After receiving his undergraduate degree, he returned home to his native Idaho to attend law school at the University of Idaho. He received his Juris Doctorate in 1991. While at the University of Idaho, he was a member of the Idaho Law Review 1990-1991 and had a published case note. After receiving his law degree, he was selected to act as a Special Assistant to Cecil D. Andrus, Governor of Idaho in 1991, where he was the governor’s liaison to five (5) State of Idaho departments, including budgeting and the governor’s state agenda.
Prior to starting his own practice Mr. Bowen worked for eight years for the law firm of Harrison, Kemp & Jones, Chtd. in which he primarily practiced in the areas of complex insurance litigation including but not limited to auto, premises and property claims, insurance defense, bad faith, slip-and-fall, construction defect litigation, products liability, and medical malpractice for both plaintiffs and defendants.
Mr. Bowen is currently a member of the State Bar of Nevada, Clark County Bar Association, Nevada Trial Lawyers Association, Association of Trial Lawyers, and the American Bar Association. He is currently admitted to practice before all Nevada state and U.S. District courts, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and the Nevada Supreme Court.
- University of Idaho College of Law, Moscow, Idaho
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
- B.S, Corporate Finance
- Cambridge University, Cambridge
- George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia
- American College, Paris
- Nevada, 1992
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- Idaho Law Review Case Note, State v. Charboneau: Does Idaho Have an Offense of Capital Murder Constitutionally Mandating Fact-Finding by a Jury Before Imposition of the Death Penalty?, 26 Idaho Law Review 403, 1990
Fraternities or Sororities
- Delta Theta Phi
- State Bar of Nevada, Member
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position