Jack Alltmont |
Sessions, Fishman & Nathan, L.L.C.
400 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Jack Alltmont | Sessions, Fishman & Nathan, L.L.C.
Jack Alltmont is our firm’s senior litigation attorney with experience spanning a wide range of substantive areas, including trusts and estate litigation, commercial, professional liability, construction and business-organization disputes.
Mr. Alltmont graduated with honors from the Tulane University School of Law in 1970, where he was the Associate Editor of the Tulane Law Review and elected to the Order of the Coif. He has served as an arbitrator and mediator for the American Arbitration Association. Mr. Alltmont is AV rated listed in Best Lawyers in America for Commercial Litigation, and listed in Super Lawyers for Commercial Litigation.
- Trusts and Estates Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Professional Errors and Omissions Liability
- Construction Litigation
- Business Organization Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Louisiana Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, Director, 1988 – Present
- Touro Synagogue, Director, 1978 – 1984
- Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity, Head Trustee, 1968 – Present
- American Arbitration Association, Arbitrator and Mediator
- Louisiana, 1970
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. – 1970
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Honors: With Honors
- Law Review: Tulane Law Review, Associate Editor
- AV rated
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America for Commercial Litigation
- Super Lawyer Commercial Litigation
- Zeta Beta Tau