Howard Stross | Estate Planning
Stross Law Firm, P.A.
1801 Pepper Tree Drive
Oldsmar, FL 34677
Howard Stross | Stross Law Firm, P.A.
Attorney and Founder of Stross Law Firm, P.A.
Mr. Stross is the founder of Stross Law Firm, P.A. and has over 41 years of legal experience. He helps clients with business law, entity formation, business succession planning, asset protection, estate planning, and real estate transactions. Mr. Stross is a Board Certified Attorney in real estate law by The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education.
Recognitions and Achievements
Rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell since 1998.
Board certified in real estate by The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education.
Named a Super Lawyer by peers in 2006, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Listed as one of Tampa Bay’s Top Lawyers for the past 15 years by Tampa Bay Magazine.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, University of Toledo
- Vice Chairman, Moot Court Board
- Master of Business Administration, Western Michigan University
- Bachelor of Business Arts, Western Michigan University
- The Florida Bar
- State Bar of Michigan, Emeritus Attorney
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- United States Supreme Court
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar
- Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of Realtors
- United States Navy, Honorable Discharge
- Vietnam Veteran