Elliot Schlissel | Estate Planning
The Law Offices of Schlissel DeCorpo
479 Merrick Rd
Lynbrook, NY 11563-2405
Elliot Schlissel | The Law Offices of Schlissel DeCorpo
Elliot S. Schlissel, Esq. and his associates understand the emotional upheaval that can accompany major changes in a person’s life. We are sensitive to the needs of our clients. “We are primarily a firm of lawyers representing individuals.”
Many of our clients are working people. We try to be flexible to accommodate the schedules of our clients. We treat every client, whether their case is a large one or a small one, with dignity and render prompt, efficient and courteous service. Our Lynbrook law office handles Matrimonial and Family law, Wills, Trusts, Estates, Criminal Law, Traffic Matters, Bankruptcy, Real Estate Closings and General Practice Matters.
Elliot S. Schlissel has been practicing law for more than 31 years. He attended Hofstra University School of Law and SUNY at Buffalo Law School. He received a scholarship to study international protection of human rights at the Council of Europe in Strasbourg, France. He is currently a member of the New York State, Nassau County, Queens County and Suffolk County Bar Associations, and served two terms as the President of the Commercial Lawyers Conference of New York, a regional bar association.
Areas of Practice
- Matrimonial and Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Matters
- Real Estate Closing
- General Practice Matters
- 60% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 1977
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1978
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1978
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1987
- State University of New York, Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York, 1975
- State University of New York College, Oswego, New York, 1972
Major: Political Science
- George Caso, Esq.
- Amy S. Nord, Esq.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Queens County Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Former Commercial Lawyers Conference of New York