David Niblock |
Craige Brawley Liipfert & Walker LLP
110 Oakwood Drive
Winston-Salem, NC 27103-1958
David Niblock | Craige Brawley Liipfert & Walker LLP
Mr. Niblock was admitted to the North Carolina State Bar in 1981. His practice areas include Domestic Relations, Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Real Estate, Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Traffic & Criminal. Mr. Niblock is also a DRC Certified Mediator for Superior Court and Family Financial Cases.
- St. Andrews Presbyterian College (B.A., 1977); Campbell University School of Law (J.D., 1981); Member: North Carolina State Bar
- Why did you choose to become an attorney? In order to help people and provide valuable and necessary services. I consider the practice of law to be a calling, a calling to help others in need. This is one reason I have been active as a mediator for the last 14 years, mediation provides a wonderful opportunity to help others at a time of great need.
- What have you enjoyed about being an attorney? The sense of actually helping others and providing an essential service; feeling that I made a contribution and a difference in someone’s life.
Why did you choose to work for Craige Brawley? Great reputation for honesty, competency and care and concern for the firm’s clients.
- Favorite hobbies? Playing and writing music, sports, time with my dogs.
- Most memorable trip? London, England.
- Favorite Winston-Salem landmark? Probably Third Creek Presbyterian Church in Rowan County. It represents the true beginning of our “Niblock Family” in the USA and is a very special place to me.