Daniel Katz |
Reid & Hellyer
3685 Main St
Riverside, CA 92501
Daniel Katz | Reid & Hellyer
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Business and Real Estate Litigation
- Lis Pendens Practice (Notice of Pendency).
- Californian Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) analysis & defense.
- Easements, including prescriptive easements, express easements, and easements by implication.
- Real estate title issues, including priority among multiple deeds and deeds of trust.
- Writs & Appeals
- Probate litigation on behalf of Trustees and Beneficiaries (Wills, Trusts & Estates)
- California, 1996
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1996
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, 1996
Honors: With Distinction
Honors: Order of the Coif
Honors: Traynor Honor Society
- California State University, Northridge, 1992
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar, Member
- Riverside County Bar Association, Member
- Leo A. Deegan Inn of Court, Member
- Sigma Phi Epsilon