Bryan Gianesin |
Gianesin Law Firm
1500 Quail Street
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Bryan Gianesin | Gianesin Law Firm
What Makes Attorney Bryan Gianesin Uniquely Qualified To Represent You?
Bryan Gianesin, Attorney Founder, Gianesin Law Firm Bryan Gianesin is a seasoned business transaction and finance lawyer. He has advised over 400 start-ups, entrepreneurs and business clients over nearly 40 years.
Bryan is also a founding member of his ProVisors professional referral group and serves as one of its Leader-Assistants (GLA). Bryan was co-chief and treasurer of his community YMCA Adventure Guides group for several years. Bryan also serves on the board of a Kenyan NGO which services boys and girls educational needs in Kendu Bay, Kenya.
Bryan lectures on various business topics for knowledge and education credit to CPA’s, attorneys, and charitable organizations. Bryan has presented numerous webinars on the topic of business operations, including “The Seven Serious Mistakes Business Owners Make”.Bryan has also been a guest lecturer at the University of California Irvine (UCI) on the fundamentals of estate planning for finance majors, among others.
Bryan is active in his community and sponsors many local events throughout the year. He is dedicated to periodically volunteering in his children’s classrooms and support many school programs.
Bryan Gianesin founded the Gianesin Law Firm to serve individuals and businesses seeking the highest quality of legal advice and documentation, without paying for an array of partners, associates, and law clerks on the same project.
- University of Utah College of Law – Juris Doctor (1985)
- Colorado College – Bachelor of Arts (1981) (Cum Laude)
- Ambassador – Irvine Chamber of Commerce (2012)
- Ambassador – Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce (2012)
- Attorney – DF Group (1998 – 1999)
- Partner – Goldberg & Gianesin (1993 – 1998)
- Associate – Whitman Jackson & Kidder (1991 – 1993)
- Kenya Self Help Project – Co-Founder Board Member (2006 – Present)
- In Business – The 7 Huge Mistakes Business Owners Make! (2012)
- McCormick Construction v. Does 1-150 – Judgment in Favor of Plaintiff
- Licensed for 40 years In Newport Beach, CA