Brianne Kampbell |
Kampbell Legal Planning
2501 North Alder Street
Tacoma, WA 98406
Brianne Kampbell | Kampbell Legal Planning
Practice Areas: Estate Planning, Business Law, and Probate & Trust Administration.
Experience: Brianne enjoys working with clients to create lasting estate plans, advise executors and trustees in the administration of all types and sizes of estates, and advise business owners in all aspects of their businesses. Brianne strives to make the legal process as painless as possible for her clients. She relates to her clients and provides them with quality legal services that address their specific needs.
• J.D., Seattle University School of Law
• B.A., English Literature, University of Portland
• Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
• Washington State Bar Association
• Sections: Real Property, Probate and Trust Law; Business
• Board of Directors, Bellarmine Preparatory School (2011-2017)
• Executive Committee, Tacoma Estate Planning Council (2017-present)
• Professional Advisor Committee, Greater Tacoma Community Foundation (2011-2016)
• AV rated by Martindale Hubbel
• “40 Under Forty” Honoree, Business Examiner (2013)
About Brianne: Brianne grew up in Gig Harbor and is a proud graduate of Bellarmine Prep. She lives in Gig Harbor with her husband, Brian, and her two kids, Kate & Max. In her hours outside of the office, Brianne loves running, reading, cooking, playing with her kids, learning about entrepreneurship & appreciating the beauty of the PNW.