Bri Luna |
LaRochelle Luna P.C.
1095 Evergreen Circle
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Bri Luna | LaRochelle Luna P.C.
Attorney Luna’s legal practice focuses on domestic and international corporate governance for clients throughout the globe. Attorney Luna has participated in various projects including: mergers and acquisitions, asset-backed securitizations, regulatory compliance, restructurings, and franchising.
Attorney Luna has extensive experience representing individuals, corporations, and businesses in areas of estate planning, real estate acquisition, disposition, development, management, and business strategy. She has probate, complex commercial, real estate, and general litigation experience. In addition, Ms. Luna handles all aspects of contract drafting and challenging negotiations.
- Real Estate
- Domestic and International Corporate Law
- Estate Planning
- Commercial Litigation
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- University of La Verne College of Law, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- Baylor University , Bachelor of Science, Economics and Biology
- University of Oxford, Christ Church, Law and Philosophy
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Scholarship Committee Judge
- Share Our Secrets, Chief Legal Officer and Vice President of External Affairs
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
- Bri Luna- “The Far-Reaching Effects of the Ledbetter Rule: A Victory for Employers Who Engage in Gender Discrimination.” Published in the Franklin Business and Law Review.
- Spanish (fluent)
- French (intermediate)
- Radio Personality, Motivational Speaker, Spiritual Development, Meditation, Fitness