Bradley Campbell |
Campbell Law Firm, PC
228 West Broad Street
Mineola, TX 75773
Bradley Campbell | Campbell Law Firm, PC
Bradley S. Campbell has been serving clients and businesses since 1987.
Bradley initially worked in the areas of Commercial, Debtor-Creditor, Real Estate, Business, Family law, and Probate-Estate Planning. He also has owned and operated a real estate title insurance company and real estate holding company.
Seeking a more fulfilling and purposeful career, Bradley transitioned to assisting individuals and families in planning, protecting, and preserving their estate plan and assets. This is achieved by Bradley’s practice that focuses on Probate, Trusts, Estate Planning, Business Formation and Succession and Real Estate. All of this with the aim and objective of helping his clients navigate the shark-infested waters of life to put in place an effective and efficient estate plan and/or business plan, protecting families and their assets, and preserving a client’s success and assets for the next generation.
Bradley graduated from Oklahoma State University in 1984 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 1987 with his Juris Doctorate.
Bradley has been married since 1989 and has two grown children. He enjoys outdoor activities, physical fitness, and college athletics.
- State Bar of Texas
- Federal District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- University of Oklahoma College of Law – 1987
- Oklahoma State University – 1984
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- AV Preeminent Rating (Highest level of professional excellence)
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Smith County Bar Foundation
- Smith County Bar Association
- Wood County Bar Association